YahClick, a brand new satellite service provided by Yahsat, is the answer for reliable Internet broadband connections in demanding markets across the Middle East, Africa and South West Asia.
Internet cafés have been popular since the launch of commercial access to the World Wide Web. As a place to meet, socialise and get quick and affordable access, Internet Cafés provide much needed Internet and computer access to communities where personal computers or individual access is not as common. YahClick provides a low cost micro-enterprise opportunity for local entrepreneurs to create a profitable business in even the most remote locations.
Key Benefits And Applications
- Internet browsing, e-mail and social media for customers without access to personal computers or Internet subscriptions
- Micro-enterprise opportunity with minimal capital investment and operating costs
- Cost effective solution for existing Internet café owners
- Wide-reaching coverage in main cities and rural areas
- Scalable and flexible packages with varying speeds and data download allocations.
- Quick to install and easy to operate
- Direct connection through satellite to subscribers
- Friendly and helpful technical and customer care support