YahClick, a brand new satellite service provided by Yahsat, is the answer for reliable Internet broadband connections in demanding markets across the Middle East, Africa and South West Asia.
NGOs need instant communication in some of the most difficult times and under-served locations. They need reliable connectivity to fulfil their roles and to provide affected communities with the ability to reach the outside world.
When disasters occur, the ability to instantly communicate information is a matter of life and death. It is very common for communications infrastructure, especially wireless technologies such as cell phone towers, to stop working properly. In such cases, technology beyond the reach of the disaster is paramount. YahClick can provide NGOs with fast and reliable Internet connectivity services to meet their needs.
Benefits of Yahclick technology
- Communications with the outside world to describe the nature of the situation or disaster
- Sharing of medical reports with international experts and urban centres
- Communication with family and friends during times of extreme stress
- Internet browsing, email and social media
- Wide reaching coverage in urban, rural and remote areas
- Scalable and flexible packages with varying speeds and data download allocations
- Quick to install and easy to operate
- Direct connection through satellite to subscribers
- Friendly and helpful technical and customer care support